Correspondence. Great Britain and General, 1781-1946 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 167 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 5, FO 83.
Correspondence with other British government departments, and matters not relating to any one country. Includes returns of marriages at British consulates, circulars to ministers and consuls abroad, lists of British Consuls abroad, consular expenses, particularly in the Pacific area, death of Queen Victoria and Coronation of Edward VII, laws in foreign countries, such as trade mark laws, international conventions for example International Copyright Conventions and Sugar conferences.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Selected items from selected pieces have been filmed.
- Public Record Office FO 83/3-4391.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728012290
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 5 : Foreign Office - class and piece list, p. 85-113.
- Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Death and burial
- Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910 -- Coronation
- Great Britain. Foreign Office -- Records and correspondence
- Berne convention for the protection of literary and artistic works
- Diplomatic and consular service, British -- 19th century
- Sugar laws and legislation
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Foreign Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 14 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Honours: Register of correspondence, 1859-1902 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Honours : Original correspondence, 1858-1926 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office, accessions to the Library, May 1971-June 1977
- Honours: Register of out-letters, 1872-1911 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Correspondence and Papers, Departmental. Admiralty, Entry Books, 1779-1826 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP