John Cotton / by Everett Emerson
- Bib ID:
- Emerson, Everett H., 1925-
- Rev. ed.
- Boston : Twayne, 1990
- xiv, 150 p. : ill.
- Twayne's United States authors series ; TUSAS 80.
- Bibliography: p. 138-146.
Out of Copyright
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2015 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Old Brick, Charles Chauncy of Boston, 1705-1787 / by Edward M. Griffin
- The divine politician : Samuel Cooper and the American Revolution in Boston / Charles W. Akers
- Boston priests, 1848-1910; a study of social and intellectual change
- Memoir of Rev. Charles Lowell, D.D. / by Mary Lowell Putnam
- A Vindication of the ministers of Boston, from the abuses & scandals, lately cast upon them, in diverse printed papers [electronic resource] / By some of their people. ; [Two lines from Matthew]