John Cotton / by Everett Emerson
- Bib ID:
- Emerson, Everett H., 1925-
- Rev. ed.
- Boston : Twayne, 1990
- xiv, 150 p. : ill.
- Twayne's United States authors series ; TUSAS 80.
- Bibliography: p. 138-146.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The life and journal of the Rev. Mr. Henry Alline [microform]
- Recollections of a long life : an autobiography
- Memorials of the Rev. John Frederick Stevenson, B.A., LL.B., D.D. [microform] / by his wife
- Old Brick, Charles Chauncy of Boston, 1705-1787 / by Edward M. Griffin
- The duties of ministers and people [electronic resource] : a sermon, preached before the General Association of Connecticut, at New-Haven, June 18, 1816 : with an appendix / by Heman Humphrey