Redefining merit / Clare Burton
- Bib ID:
- Burton, Clare, 1942-1998
- [Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service], c1988
- vii, 14 p. ; 21 cm.
- Monograph (Affirmative Action Agency (Australia)) ; no. 2.
- AGPS cat. no. 8828365.
- Bibliography: p. 13-14.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Affirmative Action Agency (Australia)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.