Overseas Files relating to Australia and New Zealand [Lab. 13] 1941-1953 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Ministry of Labour
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 5 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
Files relate to Overseas Settlement Scheme for ex-servicemen, the Assisted passage scheme and other schemes of assisted migration to Australia and New Zealand particularly for British emigrants.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Selected pieces have been filmed in full.
- Public Record Office, Minitry of Labour, Lab. 13 (various)
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-743634665
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Great Britain. Ministry of Labour -- Records and correspondence
- Immigrants -- Government policy -- Australia
- Immigrants -- Government policy -- New Zealand
- Australia -- Emigration and immigration
- New Zealand -- Emigration and immigration
- Great Britain -- Emigration and immigration
- Great Britain -- Armed Forces -- Demobilization
- Time Coverage:
- 1941, 1953
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Public record Office - Air Ministry, Board of Trade, Exchequer and Audit Department, Treasury and other record groups (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 17 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2023 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Collections held by Devon Record Office relating to Australia and New Zealand [microform] : [M2053] 1837-1901
- Fair borders? : migration policy in the twenty-first century / edited by David Hall
- Emigration : report from the Agent-General for Emigration, and correspondence relative there to
- Report from the Agent General for Emigration, and correspondence between the Secretary of State for the Colonies and the Governors of the Australian colonies respecting emigration : since the papers presented to the House on the 19th August 1839 (No. 255), and also a general return of emigration for the year 1839
- Emigration : appendix to reports and correspondence respecting emigration : appendix to the report of a committee of Council on New South Wales