Mrs. Ewing, Mrs. Molesworth and Mrs. Hodgson Burnett / by Marghanita Laski
- Bib ID:
- Laski, Marghanita, 1915-1988, author
- London (England) : Arthur Barker, 
- 121 p pages ; 19 cm
- English novelists (London, England)
- Includes index.
- "List of Mrs. Ewing's works": pages 97-107. "List of Mrs. Molesworth's works": p. 108-112. "List of Mrs. Hodgson Burnett's works": p. 113-117.
- Ewing, Juliana Horatia Gatty, 1841-1885 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Molesworth, Mrs., 1839-1921 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson, 1849-1924 -- Criticism and interpretation
- English fiction -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Children -- Books and reading -- Great Britain
- Children's literature, English -- History and criticism
- Women and literature -- Great Britain
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Taiwan guan dian : shu hua dong xi wen xue di tu = Maps for Chinese and Western literature : Taiwan perspectives / Li Shixue zhu
- Monogatari hihan josetsu / Hasumi Shigehiko
- A book of sibyls [electronic resource] : Mrs. Barbauld, Miss Edgeworth, Mrs. Opie, Miss Austen / by Miss Thackeray (Mrs. Richmond Ritchie)
- Selected writings / arranged by Mrs. William Sharp
- Mrs. Humphry Ward / by Esther Marian Greenwell Smith