The chronicle of England / by John Capgrave ; edited by Francis Charles Hingeston
- Bib ID:
- Capgrave, John, 1393-1464
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, and Roberts, 1858
- xxix, 482 p., 1 folded sheet : facsim. ; 26 cm.
- Rerum Britannicarum medii aevi scriptores; or, Chronicles and memorials of Great Britain and Ireland during the middle ages ; 1.
- "Published by the authority of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the Master of the Rolls"
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Writing / written by Karen Brookfield ; photographed by Laurence Pordes
- The Far East in modern times / by J. Russell Andrus ... [et al.] ; edited by Barbara J. Stewart ; with a foreword by B. R. Pearn
- Denmark and Sweden with Iceland and Finland / by Joh Stefansson ; with a preface by Viscount Bryce
- Social struggles and thought (1750-1860) / by M. Beer, translated by H.J. Stenning, and revised by the author
- The dynamics of world history / by Christopher Dawson ; edited by John J. Mulloy