After the heroic age and before Australia's rediscovery of Southeast Asia / Pierre Hutton
- Bib ID:
- Hutton, Pierre, 1928-2014
- [Nathan] Qld. : Griffith University, Faculty of International Business and Politics, Centre for the Study of Australia-Asia Relations, 
- x, 99 p. ; 25 cm.
- x, 99,  ; 25 cm.
- Australians in Asia series, 1030-3669 ; no. 20.
- "November 1997."
- Includes bibliograpical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Griffith University. Centre for the Study of Australian-Asian Relations
- Also Titled:
- After the heroic age
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2084 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australian policies in South East Asia / Paper prepared by M. Frydman
- [A discussion between Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, Mr. Gough Whitlam, Lord Chalfont and Rear-Admiral Morgan-Giles
- Beyond Vietnam : Australia's regional responsibility / speech by E.G. Whitlam at Australian Institute of International Affairs (North Queensland Branch) Seminar, Townsville University College, 13 July 1968
- Beyond Vietnam; Australia's regional responsibility, by E. G. Whitlam
- Australia faces Southeast Asia : the emergence of a foreign policy / [by] Amry & Mary Belle Vandenbosch