InfoChoice : a buying guide for primary school libraries / School Library Service
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- InfoChoice (Buying guide for primary school libraries)
- Wellington [N.Z.] : National Library of New Zealand, [1989-
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Available from the Editor, InfoChoice, Regional Services, National Library of New Zealand, P.O. Box 1467, Wellington, N.Z.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (Apr. 1989)-
- Former Title:
- School library review 0111-1329
- Three issues yearly
- Children -- Books and reading -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- National Library of New Zealand. School Library Service
- Also Titled:
- Info choice
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The school librarian and school library review : the official organ of the School Library Association
- Planning the school library / prepared by the School Library Service
- School library review / National Library of New Zealand, School Library Service
- Report of the School Development Committee, Connecticut School Library Association [microform]
- InfoChoice : a buying guide for secondary school libraries / School Library Service