Just take the time- : a collection of writing from A.C.T. schools, kindergarten to year 12
- Bib ID:
- [Canberra] : A.C.T. Association for the Teaching of English and A.C.T. Reading Association, 1989
- 64 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- 0731678850 (not printed on item)
- Available from A.C.T. Association for the Teaching of English, PO Box 98, Civic Square ACT 2608.
- Errata slip inserted.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Not for glory, not for gold : an anthology of writing from students of the ACT (kindergarten to year 12) 1990 / compiled by the ACT Reading Association and the ACT Association for the Teaching of English as part of the 1990 International Literacy Year's Literature Festival (LITFEST) Week
- The Other face : a collection of writing from students of the ACT Kindergarten to year 12, 1988 / compiled by the ACT Reading Association and the ACT Association for the Teaching of English as part of the Annual LITFEST celebrations
- STELLA narratives : a combined publication of the ACT Council of the Australian Literacy Educators Association (ALEA ACT) and the ACT Association for the Teaching of English (ACTATE) / editor: Rita van Haren
- Surprise ! I'm here! : a collection of writing from ACT schools kindergarten to year 12
- Childrens voice newsletter / by the Childrens Voice Committee Canberra