Who's who of Australian rock / compiled by Chris Spencer, Zbig Nowara & Paul McHenry
- Bib ID:
- 5th ed.
- Noble Park, Vic. : Five Mile Press, 2002
- 591 p. ; 24 cm.
A classic edition of the great rock and roll history of this country. This edition is updated and expanded to provide us with the definitive encyclopedia of the most successful names of Australian rock and roll.
- Includes index.
- Previous ed.: 1996.
- "Complete discography of every group"--Cover.
- "Over 15,000 entries"--Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Discography: p. 1-448.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Australian rock
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Who's who of Australian rock / compiled by Chris Spencer, Zbig Nowara & Paul McHenry
- Who's who of Australian rock / compiled by Chris Spencer & Zbig Nowara
- So you wanna be a rock star : portraits and rock music in Australia / [Magdalene Keaney ... et al.]
- Skyhooks : the other side / Maree Barkla
- Thank you, good night : a backstage pass to Australian rock'n'roll / edited by Sally Freud