Radicalism and socialism in eastern Australia 1850-1910 [microform] : a study in political ideas in relation to economic development
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Gollan, Robin, 1917-2007
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- London : University of London Librarary Photographic Section, Senate House, [19--]
- 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of London, 1951.
- Microfilm copy of original document held in the University of Library.
- Cited In:
- Fry, Eric. Theses on Australian history accepted for higher degrees of universities in the United Kingdom, 1901-1976, N.L.A., 1980; p. 21.
- Australian Labor Party -- History
- Labor unions -- Australia
- Working class -- Australia -- Political activity
- Australia -- Politics and government -- 1851-1901
- Australia -- Politics and government -- 1901-1914
- Australia -- Economic conditions -- 1851-1901
- Australia -- Economic conditions -- 1901-1914
- Time Coverage:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because the recorded date is an open ended range of questionable dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Economic factors in Australian federation, 1891-1901 / David Meredith
- The boom of 1890 - and now : a call to Australia to put her house in order lest drought and falling prices for wool and wheat overtake us again / by E.O.G. Shann
- The present depression : its cause and cure / by Jas. Mirams
- Speech by the Hon. Robert Harper, M.P., on the address-in-reply to the Governor-General's speech
- Australians and their continent : an address delivered in the Reichstag Building Berlin, on May 15th, 1912 / by Sir George Houstoun Reid, the High Commissioner for Australia