Seven years on - continuing life histories of Aboriginal leaders oral history project [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions vary.
- < 224 > interviews.
A set of interviews with established or emerging leaders in the Australian Aboriginal community to initially discuss their background, current work, personal views on how and why Aboriginal affairs have changed in their lifetime, and future changes needed or expected. A series of follow-up interviews will be held at intervals of seven years to discuss changes in Aboriginal affairs in the intervening period, the impact of these changes personally and professionally, how their views may have changed, and their expectations for the future.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this recording may contain names and voices of deceased persons.
- Transcripts generally available.
- Recording media varies.
- Interviews conducted by Peter Read and Jackie Huggins.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 224 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A correspondence with the Lieut.-Governor & the Secretary of State : accompanied by an address to the people of Victoria, on the subject of Britain's honor, or lasting infamy, in the salvation or extermination of the Aboriginal inhabitants
- The Aborigines of Australia : a lecture, delivered in in the Mechanics' Hall, Melbourne, before the John Knox Young Men's Association, on Wednesday, May 10th, 1854 / by Edward Stone Parker
- A report on the condition, capabilities, and prospects of the Australian Aborigines / [W. Westgarth]
- Aboriginal Australia / produced in co-operation by the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission
- Bringing them home oral history project [sound recording]