Seven years on - continuing life histories of Aboriginal leaders oral history project [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions vary.
- < 224 > interviews.
A set of interviews with established or emerging leaders in the Australian Aboriginal community to initially discuss their background, current work, personal views on how and why Aboriginal affairs have changed in their lifetime, and future changes needed or expected. A series of follow-up interviews will be held at intervals of seven years to discuss changes in Aboriginal affairs in the intervening period, the impact of these changes personally and professionally, how their views may have changed, and their expectations for the future.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this recording may contain names and voices of deceased persons.
- Transcripts generally available.
- Recording media varies.
- Interviews conducted by Peter Read and Jackie Huggins.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 224 records.
Contact us for information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The oceanic and Indonesia affiliations of Australian aboriginal culture : [bibliog.]
- Aborigines of Australia : a record of their fast vanishing traditional way of life, featuring over 90 full colour photographs / Douglass Baglin and Barbara Mullins ; designed by Beryl Green]
- From earlier fleets' - II : an anthology of articles from Hemisphere / editor: Kenneth Russell Henderson
- Aboriginals became the masters of our country Australia : "and that's fair dinkum" / [Michael John Tuffley]
- The Adventures of an Australian traveler [sic] (Captain J. Reid) in search of the marvelous [sic] : giving a graphic account of the discovery, capture and semi-civilization of the wild Australian children, Tom and Hettie : together with a sketch of the savage tribes inhabiting the interior of Australia : with a brief account of the customs, manners, heathen beliefs, superstitions, traditions and origin of those barbarous and curious islanders