Business and the arts : natural partners in the city
- Bib ID:
- [W.A.] : [1995?]
- 12 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Cover title
- Principal sponsors: BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) Western Australia, Department of the Arts Western Australia and Westfield.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2065 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- City of Perth Gasworks & Garage sites study : final draft report / Donaldson + Warn
- Transition zoning
- The delimitation of urban boundaries for statistical purposes with special reference to Australia : a report to the Commonwealth Statistician / by G.J.R. Linge
- Concepts for sustainable urban community / Juris Greste and Gordon Holden
- The business checklist : business check,Property Management Planning Campaign / [Department of Agriculture, Western Australia]