Non-conformity to the world [microform] : a sermon / by George Burder
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Burder, George, 1752-1832
- Boston : Sold by E. Lincoln, [1810?]
- p. -108.
- Caption title.
- Sermon against worldliness and social amusements.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 19679.
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19679). Photographed from an imperfect copy ; photographed out of order in Shaw & Shoemaker.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1835
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick [electronic resource]
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick. ... [electronic resource]
- Sermon memorials / ed. by Fred T. Whitington
- Sermons [microform] / by W. Morley Punshon
- A sermon preached at the assizes holden at Kingston upon Thames, on Wednesday 30th of July, 1712. [electronic resource] : Before the Right Honourable the Lord Chief Justice Parker, and the Honourable Mr. Justice Tracy. By Robert Moss, D.D. Chaplain in Ordinary to Her Majesty, and Preacher to the Honourable Society of Grays Inn. Published at the request of the high sheriff, and the gentlemen of the grand jury