Miscellaneous American material, 17th-18th centuries [microform] : Lambeth Palace Library
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- London : World Microfilms Publications, 1978
- 5 microfilm reels ; 4 in., 35 mm.
- Manuscripts reproduced are: A. Items listed in Guide to the Ms. material of the history of the United States of America by C.M. Andrews and F.G. Davenport (Washington, D.C., 1908) p. 287-301. B. Late additions. C. Papers of Thomas Secker (Archbishop of Canterbury 1758-68) relating to the U.S.A.
- Low reduction.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lambeth Palace Library
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1621
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- American archives: consisting of a collection of authentick records, state papers, debates, and letters and other notices of publick affairs, the whole forming a documentary history of the origin and progress of the North American colonies; of the causes and accomplishment of the American revolution; and of the Constitution of government for the United States, to the final ratification thereof. In six series ... By Peter Force. Prepared and published under authority of an act of Congress
- Chronicles of the American Revolution / edited by Alden T. Vaughan
- The life and memoirs of the late Major General Lee : second in command to General Washington during the American revolution, to which are added his political and military essays. Also, letters to and from many distinguished characters both in Europe and America
- Facsimile of the Olive Branch Petition 8 July 1775 : From the original in H. M. Public Record Office London
- Centennial offering : Republication of the principles and acts of the Revolution in America