The marxist review
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Marxist review (Chicago, Ill.)
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Reprint Corp., 1970
- 1 volume ; 23 cm.
- Radical periodicals in the United States.
- Numbering Note:
- Issue numbering continuous from previous title.
- Cover title.
- Reprint with a new introduction. Originally published monthly: Chicago, Ill.: Marxist Workers' Party, 1940-1940.
- Reprint bound together with previous title under the title: The Marxist review.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 3, no. 21 (Jan. 1940)-v. 3, no. 26 (June 1940)
- Sub-series Of:
- Radical periodicals in the United States
- Former Title:
- Marxian Labor College bulletin
- Socialism -- United States -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Marxist Workers' Party
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.