- Bib ID:
- [New York, etc., Ziff-Davis]
- v. ill. (part col.) 29 cm.
- "A selection of the world's finest photographs." (varies)
- Compiled by the editors of Popular photography.
- Life Dates:
- Former Title:
- American annual of photography
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The artistic side of photography, in theory and practice
- Nocon on photography : Gene Nocon on assignment with eight top photographers / Gene Nocon, with Jonathan Glancey
- Photography, by M. J. Sethna
- She ying te yi / Qin Zhong bian zhu
- The complete photographer; revised by R.H. Mason, with a frontispiece in colour and 32 gravure plates