The ethics of development : background papers
- Bib ID:
- Waigani Seminar (17th : 1986 : University of Papua New Guinea)
- Port Moresby : University of Papua New Guinea, 1986
- 3 v. : ill., maps ; 30 cm.
- Full contents:
- v. 1. Ethics & the environment, ethics & economics, ethics & communication
- v. 2. Ethics & politics, ethics & society
- v. 3. Stop press.
- Cover title.
- At head of title: Waigani Seminar 1986, September 7-12.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2056 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Economic development and trade in Papua New Guinea : proceedings of the Fourteenth Waigani Seminar, 1981, University of Papua New Guinea / edited by Akilagpa Sawyerr
- The ethics of development : papers from the 17th Waigani Seminar
- From rhetoric to reality : Papua New Guinea's eight point plan and national goals after a decade / editors: Peter King, Wendy Lee and Vincent Warakai : editorial assistance: Sue Tarua
- Swings, shocks, and leaks : the making of economic policy in Papua New Guinea, 1980-82 / by Philip Daniel and Rod Sims
- The development of a market economy in the Abelam / W.R. Stent