The black phalanx
- Bib ID:
- Wilson, Joseph T. (Joseph Thomas), 1836-1891
- New York, Arno Press, 1968
- 528 p. illus. 23 cm.
- American Negro--his history and literature.
- Reprint of the 1890 ed.
- Bibliography: p. 517.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1915
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The black phalanx
- The unknown soldiers; Black American troops in World War I [by] Arthur E. Barbeau and Florette Henri. Foreword by Burghardt Turner
- Forged in battle : the Civil War alliance of Black soldiers and white officers / Joseph T. Glatthaar
- The colored regulars in the United States Army
- Ohio Negroes in the Civil War