Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London / Royal Geographical Society
- Bib ID:
- London : John Murray, 1831-1880
- 51 volumes ; illustrations, maps, 21 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- First issue 1830/1831, lacks numeric designation. It includes the Society's prospectus, list of members, and regulations.
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 1470
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 1587a
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 1587b
- Life Dates:
- 1830/1831; Volume the 1st. (1832)-v. 50 (1880)
- Later Title:
- Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- v. 1-10; v. 11-20; v. 21-30; v. 31-40; v. 41-50.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain)
- Also Titled:
- Journal of the Royal Geographical Society
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Letters from Van Dieman's Land : written during four years imprisonment for political offences committed in Upper Canada / by Benjamin Wait. Embodying, also, letters descriptive of personal appeals in behalf of her husband and his fellow prisoners, to the Earl of Durham, Her Majesty, and the United Legislature of the Canadas / by Mrs. B. Wait
- Sketches of the Royal Society and Royal Society Club / by Sir John Barrow
- Van Diemen's Land Royal Kalendar and almanack
- Russia and Turkey. From the Geographical dictionary of J.R. McCulloch
- General index to the contents of the first ten volumes of the London Geographical Journal / compiled by J.R. Jackson