Indonesian trade and society; essays in Asian social and economic history
- Bib ID:
- Leur, J. C. van (Jacob Cornelis), 1908-1942
- 2d ed.
- Bandung, "Sumur Bandung," 1960
- xvii, 388 p. maps. 24 cm.
- Selected studies on Indonesia ; v. 1.
- Full contents:
- On early Asian trade.
- On the study of Indonesian history.
- The world of Southeast Asia, 1500-1650.
- A history of the Netherlands East Indies: three reviews.
- "Bibliography of the writings of J. C. van Leur": p. [xiv]-xvii.
- Includes bibliographies.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Indonesia : history and growth
- Indonesia; a concise outline of the history, wealth and development of the nation
- Indonesia : social and cultural revolution / by S. Takdir Alisjahbana ; translated from the Indonesian by Benedict R. Anderson
- Indonesia in thousand faces
- Indonesia today [by] F. W. Speed