Psalms of the early Buddhists / [translated] by Mrs. Rhys Davids
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Therīgāthā. English.
- London : Pali Text Society ; London [etc.] : Distributed by Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1980
- 2 v. in 1 (xlii, 200 ; lii, 446 p.) ; 22 cm.
- Translation series (London, England) ; no. 1, 4.
- Unesco collection of representative works.
- Australian Buddhist Library Collection.
- Full contents:
- I. Psalms of the Sisters
- II. Psalms of the Brethren.
- Buddhism. Tipitaka. Suttapitaka.. English. Selections - Texts (BNB/PRECIS)
- Translation of "the work entitled Thera-therī-gāthā - i.e. verses of the Elders, Brethren and Sisters" -- v. I, Introd. (p. xiii)
- Reprint. Originally published: London : H. Frowde, 1909-1913.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Davids, Caroline A. F. Rhys (Caroline Augusta Foley Rhys), 1857-1942
- Related Records:
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1934
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Buddhist psychology : an inquiry into the analysis and theory of mind in Pali literature : [bibliog.]
- To become or not to become (that is the question) : episodes in the history of an Indian word / by Mrs. Rhys Davids
- Fatal inheritance / Rachel Rhys
- The angels fell
- Strategic management and public service performance / Rhys Andrews... [et al.]