Report : with the minutes of evidence / from the Committee on Gaol at Darlinghurst
- Bib ID:
- New South Wales. Legislative Council. Committee on the Gaol at Darlinghurst
- [Sydney] : Ordered by the Council to be printed, 
- 15 pages ; 31 cm.
- Cover title.
- No.39 of 39 in: Votes and proceedings of the Legislative Council during the session, 1836
- Copy at F1997 bound with 14 other items.
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 2156 (39)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Gaol at Darlinghurst
- Report from Committee with the minutes of evidence
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1886 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Immigration : report from the board appointed on 5th December, 1838, to inquire into and report on, the probable causes which have produced, during the present year (1838), a greater degree of sickness on board immigrant ships chartered by the government than in those fitted out under the bounty system
- Rules and orders for the proceedings of the Legislative Council of New South Wales
- Resolutions and debate in the Legislative Council of New South Wales, upon immigration and its results in that colony
- New South Wales (Aborigines) : return to an address, Dr. Thomson, 29th August, 1843, laid upon the table 12th October, 1843
- New South Wales, statistical returns from 1822 to 1842