Who's who in library service
- Bib ID:
- New York : H.W. Wilson Co., 1933-1966
- 4 v. ; 26 cm.
- "A biographical directory of professional librarians in the United States and Canada."
- Imprint varies: 19 - , New York, Grolier Society.
- Vols. for 1943-55 prepared for: Columbia University, School of Library Service; 1966 for: Council of National Library Associations.
- Life Dates:
- [1st]-4th ed. (1966)
- Later Title:
- Biographical directory of librarians in the United States and Canada
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A Biographical directory of librarians in the United States and Canada
- A Biographical directory of librarians in the United States and Canada. Lee Ash, editor. B. A. Uhlendorf, associate editor
- Nominal list of practising librarians in Nigeria, 1974
- Who's who in New Zealand library and information services
- The vital link : LAA office bearers and staff