Christina Rossetti / by Ralph A. Bellas
- Bib ID:
- Bellas, Ralph A
- Boston : Twayne Publishers, c1977
- 139 p. ; 21 cm.
- Twayne's English authors series ; TEAS 201
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 127-134.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Law and religion in theoretical and historical context / edited by Peter Cane, Carolyn Evans and Zoë Robinson
- Collected works for organ and solo instrument [music] / Johann Ludwig Krebs ; edited by Hugh McLean
- Sonatas 1 & 3 for cornetto (vn, recorder, flute, oboe, trumpet) & basso continuo : 1641 / Giovanni Battista Fontana ; [edited by R.P. Block and Richard B. Hervig]. [music]
- Lullaby for Danielle, op. 131, no. 4 [music] : for Blockflote (treble or alto recorder, also playable on flute and oboe) and harp (or piano) / by Eric Gross
- "When the lights go on again - all over the world" [map of former Yugoslavia] [picture] / Pryor