New technology, work, and employment
- Bib ID:
- Oxford, England : Basil Blackwell Ltd., 1986-
- v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Cited In:
- PAIS bulletin 1987-
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (spring 1986)-
- Available From:
- Basil Blackwell Ltd, 108 Cowley Rd. Oxford OX4 1JF U.K.; or: P.O. Box 1302, Murray Hill Station, NY 10156, USA
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Managing innovation / Edwin A. Gee, Chaplin Tyler
- Current innovation : policy, management and research options / edited by Bengt-Arne Vedin
- Innovations: scientific, technological, and social
- Controlling the future : managing technology-driven change / Stewart L. Stokes, Jr
- The adoption of new manufacturing technologies : elaborating a stakeholder approach / Annikki Hietanen