Kikuyu grass (Pennisetum clandestinum chiov.) / J.N. Whittet
- Bib ID:
- Whittet, J. N. (John Neville)
- (Sydney : Government Printer)
- Sydney : New South Wales, Dept. of Agriculture, 1935
- 9 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Caption title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- New South Wales. Department of Agriculture
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1985 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- New South Wales : containing statistical and other information from government sources, and useful counsels to emigrants
- A statistical, historical, and political description of the colony of New South Wales, and its dependent settlements in Van Diemen's Land ... [microform]
- [Symposium on Lake George : summaries of addresses
- New South Wales [manuscript] its present state and future prospects : being a statement, with documentary evidence, submitted in support of petitions to His Majesty and Parliament, 1837
- New South Wales