If that man comes here, I'll shoot him : reminiscences of High Country women / foreword by Klaus Hueneke
- Bib ID:
- [Queanbeyan, N.S.W.] : Rosemary Curry, 1989
- 44 p. : ill., ports ; 21 cm.
- "As told to Rosemary Curry'-Cover.
- Available from Ms. R. Curry, 54 Crest Road, Queanbeyan, N.S.W. 2620.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Curry, Rosemary
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Queanbeyan pioneers : first study : pocket biographies of 112 pioneers : brief histories of The Oaks, Oaks Estate, Pound Hill, Dodsworth and Irishtown / by Rex Cross and Bert Sheedy ; with a special contribution by Errol Lea-Scarlett ; foreword by L.F. Fitzhardinge
- Information systems design methodologies : improving the practice : proceedings of the IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on Comparative Review of Information Systems Design Methodologies, Improving the Practice, Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, 5-7 May, 1986 / edited by T.W. Olle, H.G. Sol, A.A. Verrijn-Stuart
- Automated tools for information systems design : proceedings of the IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on Automated Tools for Information Systems Design and Development, New Orleans, U.S.A., 26-28 January, 1982 / edited by Hans-Jochen Schneider and Anthony I. Wasserman
- Architecture and models in data base management systems : proceedings of the IFIP Working Conference on Modelling in Data Base Management Systems / edited by G. M. Nijssen
- If teaching is important ... : the evaluation of instruction in higher education / edited by Christopher K. Knapper ... [et al.], with chapter introd. by Christopher K. Knapper