Baseline air monitoring report / Department of Science
- Bib ID:
- Australian Baseline Air Pollution Station
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1978-1983
- 4 v. ; 25 cm.
- Cover: Baseline : atmospheric program, Australia.
- Annual report of the Australian Baseline Air Pollution Station.
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Australian Baseline Air Pollution Station. Baseline Atmospheric Program (Australia)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Air conservation : the report of the Air Conservation Commission
- A Primer on air pollution
- Atmospheric pollution as affected by exhausts of diesel engined buses : review of scientific surveys made in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Sydney
- An investigation of air pollution problems in the South Auckland area : bibliog
- Air pollution; based on papers given at a conference held at the University of Sheffield, September, 1956