The crane and the kotuku : artistic bridges between New Zealand and Japan / Dianne Beatson, Peter Beatson
- Bib ID:
- Beatson, Dianne
- Palmerston North, N.Z. : Manawatu Art Gallery, 1994
- 138 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Full contents:
- Painting, printmaking and photography
- Three-dimensional and fabric art
- Building bridges: a chronology of New Zealand-Japanese cultural exchanges.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 120) and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Tsuru to shirasagi
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The arts in Aotearoa New Zealand : themes and issues / Peter Beatson, Dianne Beatson
- The eye in the mandala : Patrick White: a vision of man and god / Peter Beatson
- Information for James Beatson of Glasmount [electronic resource], defender, against David, Isabel, Anne, Margaret, and Elizabeth Beatsons, pursuers
- The eye in the mandala : Patrick White, a vision of man and God / Peter Beatson
- An examination of Mr. Owen's plans, for relieving distress, removing discontent, and "Recreating the character of man" : showing that they are directly calculated to root out all the virtuous affections of the human mind and to destroy all that is valuable in the institutions, the manners and the laws of human society / by Jasper Beatson