Convicts permissions to marry, 1826 - 1851 [electronic resource] / indexed by Lesley Lebel
- Bib ID:
- [Australia] : L. Lebel , c2000
- 1 computer optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM compatible PC or Macintosh computer with Excel 97 installed.
- Title from disc.
- Digital content preserved
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lebel, Lesley
- Also Titled:
- Title at head of list: Convicts permissions to marry 1826 - 1852
- Convicts permission to marry
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- New South Wales : containing statistical and other information from government sources, and useful counsels to emigrants
- A statistical, historical, and political description of the colony of New South Wales, and its dependent settlements in Van Diemen's Land ... [microform]
- [Symposium on Lake George : summaries of addresses
- Handbook for New South Wales / prepared for the members of the Australian and New Zealand Association for the Advancement of Science on the occasion of its meeting held in Sydney, August, 1932
- New South Wales [manuscript] its present state and future prospects : being a statement, with documentary evidence, submitted in support of petitions to His Majesty and Parliament, 1837