House of Commons sessional papers of the eighteenth century / edited by Sheila Lambert
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Wilmington, Delaware : Scholarly Resources, 1975
- v. ; 34 cm.
- Full contents:
- v.1. Deals with George I and II. - v.2-6. Deals with George I. - v.7-19. Deals with George II. - v.20. Deals with George III.
- v.1. 1715-1760. - v.2. 1761-1800.
- Introduction and list. - Wilmington, Delaware: Scholarly Resources, 1975. - 2 v. 34 cm.
- Facsimile reprint.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lambert, Sheila
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Plain truth [electronic resource] : Seriously addressed to the people of Ireland, particularly to the members of both Houses of Parliament
- The Whole ceremony of the coronation of his most sacred Majesty King George [electronic resource] : On Wednesday the twentieth day of October, 1714. By order of W.Hawkins Esq; ustrer kings of arms of all Ireland
- The reports of the secret and select committees, [electronic resource] : Appointed by the Honourable the House of Commons, to enquire into the causes of the war in the Carnatic; and the state of the justice in the provinces of Bengal, Babar, and Orissa
- History of England from the peace of Utrecht to the peace of Versailles : 1713-1783 / by Lord Mahon
- History of Great Britain, from the Revolution, 1688, to the conclusion of the Treaty of Amiens, 1802