Robert (Bob) Anderson interviewed by Edgar Waters [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Anderson, Robert, 1929-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research; written permission required for personal copies and public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- 1999 Jan. 19
- 2 digital audio tapes (ca. 130 min.)
Robert (Bob) Anderson - indigenous leader.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this recording may contain names and voices of deceased persons.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia ;
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Uncorrected transcript (typescript, 50 leaves) available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Waters, Edgar, 1925-2008, interviewer
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2069 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Divine by blood / P.C. Cast
- U. S. foreign policy in a changing world : [an International Committee report]
- Developing countries : internal regional disproportions in growing economies / A. Kuprianov
- The rise of chronic unemployment / a statement by the NPA Board of Trustees and standing committees
- Tjara menghitung validata, reliabilita dan analisa item dan tehnik korelasi