The new model deed of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Tasmania, 1888 ; and, the Tasmanian Wesleyan Methodists Act, 1888
- Bib ID:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church. Victoria and Tasmania Conference
- (Launceston, Tas. : Launcestion Examiner)
- [Launceston, Tas. : Tasmania District, Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church], 1889
- xiv, 57 p. ; 19 cm.
- Cover title: The Wesleyan model deed and Tasmanian Wesleyan Methodists' Act 1888.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Tasmania. Tasmanian Wesleyan Methodists' Act, 1888
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The co-pastorate, or, A plea for the scriptural rights of the local preachers and leaders of the Wesleyan Church / by a Wesleyan
- The teetotallers, Wesleyan conference, and the sacrament [microform] : a letter to the ministers and members of the Methodist societies, on the resolutions of last conference / by a Wesleyan
- The teetotallers, Wesleyan conference, and the sacrament [electronic resource] : a letter to the ministers and members of the Methodist societies, on the resolutions of last conference / by a Wesleyan
- The Wesleyan chronicle
- Wesleyan missionary notices