Papers of Thomas Denman, 1900-1914 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Denman, Thomas Denman, Baron, 1874-1954
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- 2 cm.
A small group of papers including commissions, official documents and some correspondence. Correspondents include Andrew Fisher, Joseph Cook, Edgeworth David, Mawson, G.F. Pearce, Churchill, C.P. Lucas, L. Harcourt and the Earl of Dudley. There is some official correspondence with the Secretary of State for the Colonies regarding Denman's resignation 1913-1914.
Governor-General of Australia, 1911-1914.
- Manuscript reference no. : MS 769.
- Also available on microfilm at National Library of Australia (Mfm G 577)
- Cited In:
- Guide to collections of manuscripts relating to Australia ; A956
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Finding aid available online.
- Time Coverage:
- Governors general.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Papers of Thomas Denman] [1911-1914] [microform]
- Always Something More To Do : Edna Irene - A Story of Family & Selflessness / written by Dennis Denman
- Newpaper cuttings, 1911-1914 [microform]
- Natasa Denman reveals... : 1000 days to a million dollar coaching business from home / Natasa Denman
- Alone to Everest