Papers, 1877-1920 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Scott, Rose, 1847-1925
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- Full contents:
- G 28059 (CY1008, ML A2271): correspondence, womanhood suffrage, 1877-1899.
- G 28060 (CY1009, ML A2272): correspondence, womanhood suffrage, 1900-1902.
- G 28061 (CY1010, ML A2273): correspondence, womanhood suffrage, 1903-1920.
Feminist. Founding member of the Women's Literary Society in 1889, from whose members the Womanhood Suffrage League of NSW was formed in 1891. Foundation Member of the National Council of Women of New South Wales in 1896.
- Original held at the State Library of New South Wales, ML A2271-2273.
- Microfilm. Sydney : W. & F. Pascoe for the State Library of New South Wales, [199-] 3 microfilm reels : positive ; 35 mm.
- Time Coverage:
- 1877 and 1920
- Also Titled:
- Correspondence: womanhood suffrage
- Womanhood suffrage
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues