Correspondence, 1900 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Lyne, William J. (William John), Sir, 1844-1913
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 1 cm. (1 folder)
Correspondence relating to Lyne's attempt to form a Federal administration, 1900. Letters and telegrams, May-Dec. 1900, to and from Sir George Turner, Robert Philp (Qld.), Sir John Forrest, Sir F.W. Holder (S.A.), Sir J.H. Gordon (Attorney-General, S.A.), Sir N.E. Lewis (Tas.), David Elder and Lord Hopetoun. These papers came originally from W.D. Bingle, Dept. of Works, who was private secretary to Lyne.
Premier of N.S.W., most senior Premier at Federation, attempted unsuccessfully to form a government, 1900.
- Manuscript reference no. : NLA MS 129.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available.
- Time Coverage:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1983 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.