Sir John Latham and other papers / Zelman Cowen
- Bib ID:
- Cowen, Zelman, Sir, 1919-2011
- Melbourne : Oxford University Press, 1965
- 191 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Full contents:
- Sir John Latham : politics
- Sir John Latham : the law
- Some observations on the law of criminal contempt
- A century of constitutional development in Victoria, 1856-1956
- Alsatias for Jack Sheppards? The law in Federal enclaves in Australia.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2081 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The law and its compass
- A half century of international problems : a lawyer's views / by F.R.Coudert, ed. by A.Nevins with an intro. by P.C.Jessup
- Studies in law ; an anthology of essays in municipal and international law. Patna Law College golden jubilee commemoration volume
- Justice and the law of love
- Government under law; a conference held at Harvard Law School on the occasion of the bicentennial of John Marshall, Chief Justice of the United States, 1801-1835. Edited by Arthur E. Sutherland