Australia's national interests and national policy / H. L. Harris
- Bib ID:
- Harris, H. L. (Harold Lark), 1889-
- Melbourne : Melbourne University Press, in association with Oxford University Press [For Australian Institute of International Affairs], 1938
- 155 p.
- Prepared for the British Commonwealth Relations Conference, 1938.
- At head of title: Australian national preparatory paper.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Let's read about Australia, by Leila and Kilroy Harris
- Sunny Australia : a photographic picture book / by Leila and Kilroy Harris ; with drawings by Margery Aspen
- Australia : our people and resources / D.D. Harris
- Australia / by Leila Harris and Kilroy Harris
- Hartingdale's light aircraft touring guide