The cause of the present money crisis explained : in answer to the pamphlet of Mr. J. Horsley Palmer ; and a remedy pointed out / by W. Bennison
- Bib ID:
- Bennison, W
- 2nd ed.
- London : E. Wilson, 1837
- 28 p. ; 22 cm.
- Pamphlets (Oxford and Cambridge University Club) ; vol. 36.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Palmer, J. Horsley (John Horsley), 1779-1858
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The political history of Europe : being a collection of the public treatise and state tracts, digested into due order and historically introduced, commencing with the Treaty of Munster, 1648 : To which is prefixed a short historical and chronological account of the state of affairs, from the year 800 down to the said treaty : Interspersed with a variety of curious anecdotes, relating to literature, philosophy and science
- The dark side of prosperity : late capitalism's culture of indebtedness / Mark Horsley
- The Australian Horsleys : a family history the descendants of Charles Henry Horsley and Annie Isabel Smith / researched, compiled and illustrated by Barbara Horsley
- Speech delivered by the Bishop of St. David's, in the House of Lords, May 31, 1791, on the second reading of the bill for the relief of Papists, or persons professing the Popish religion
- Substance of the Bishop of Rochester's speech in the House of Peers, Friday, July 5, 1799 : in the debate upon the second reading of the Bill to prohibit the trading in slaves on the coast of Africa, within certain limits