- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Print (New Haven, Conn.)
- New Haven, Conn. : W.E. Rudge Inc., c1940-
- v. : ill. ; 26-31 cm.
Includes the sections "The rare book market" and "Book reviews."
- Imprint varies.
- "America's graphic design magazine."
- March/April issue entitled Print's European design annual.
- Published by RC Publications, Rockville MD.
- Cited In:
- Art index
- Artbibliographies modern
- Film literature index
- Index to book reviews in the humanities 1984-
- Printing abstracts
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 1940)-
- Former Title:
- Print collectors' quarterly
- Printing art
- Bimonthly, Aug. 1951-
- Previous Frequency:
- Quarterly, 1940-winter 1950-1951
- Also Titled:
- Print's European design annual.
- Available From:
- Print, 6400 Goldsboro Rd., Bethesda, MD 20817-9969
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Bulletin / Melbourne Society of Painters and Sculptors
- Chamber's encyclopaedia world survey
- Serial publications : their place and treatment in libraries : [bibliog.]
- Periodicals : a manual of practice for librarians / by D.E. Davinson
- Standard year book : a survey of world events... together with useful information for the home, sport and entertainment