Newsletter / the Australian Centre for Maritime Studies
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Newsletter (Australian Centre for Maritime Studies)
- Canberra : The Centre, 1981-
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Life Dates:
- [No. 6 (1981)]-
- Former Title:
- Newsletter - Committee for the Establishment of an Australian Centre for Maritime Studies 0726-6472
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Centre for Maritime Studies
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australian marine science / report from the Senate Standing Committee on Science and the Environment, June 1981
- Australian marine science : progress report, May 1980 / Senate Standing Committee on Science and the Environment
- Australian marine science, June 1981 / Senate Standing Committee on Science and the Environment
- Bulletin - South African Association for Marine Biological Research
- Marine sciences and technologies in Australia : priorities for additional research and development / 1980-81 / a report to the Prime Minister by the Australian Science and Technology Council