Collections held by the Kent Archives Office (as filmed by the AJCP) [microform] : [M1901-M1903] 1768-1945
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project microform collection.
Register of convicts, 1805-1833; calendar of prisoners for trial at Maidstone Assizes, 1837-1853 and extracts from family papers. The family papers include correspondence, diaries, wills, death certificates, other legal documents and business papers and discuss affairs in Australia and New Zealand including emigration, land grants, shipping, commerce, social conditions, and the appointment of governors. Major collections include papers of the Norman family of Bromley and West Farleigh, 1827-52; papers of Aretas Akers-Douglas (1851-1926), 1888-1892; journals and correspondence of Sir Joseph Banks, 1768-1818; Fane and Weigall family papers, 1866-83 and the papers of James H. Thomas (1874-1949), 1924-1934.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the State Library of New South Wales.
- Australian Joint Copying Project miscellaneous series M1901-1903.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-836328027
- Microfilm copy of originals held by Kent Archives Office, Maidstone.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available (14 p.).
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Miscellaneous Series (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 522 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Collections of the Bristol Record Office (as filmed by the AJCP) [microform] : [M1919] 1833-1907
- Comparative views of the state of Great Britain and Ireland : as it was before the war, as it is since the peace / by George Chalmers
- On the employment of the poor in Great Britain & Ireland / by George Cochrane
- Selection of parochial examinations relative to the destitute classes in Ireland : from the evidence received by His Majesty's Commissioners for Enquiring into the Condition of the Poorer Classes in Ireland
- Observations on the population and resources of Ireland / by Whitley Stokes