Pacific islands monthly : PIM
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. N 919 PAC copy
- [Sydney : Pacific Publications, 1931-2000
- v. : illustrations ; 28-42 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Vol. numbering for the Feb. and Mar. 2000 issues are 71 and 72, respectively, then returns to vol. 70 for Apr. through June issues.
- Description based on: Vol. 47, no. 5 (May 1976); title from cover.
- N 919 PAC copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-310385031
- Life Dates:
- Aug. 1930-June 2000
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Vols. 1 (1930/31)-v. 15 (1944/45). 1 v. 30 cm.
- Oceania -- Periodicals
- Also Titled:
- PIM May 1976-Jan. 1980
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Brochures issued to representatives at the 6th annual conference, held in Canberra, Feb. 4-8, 1957
- Conference papers 1957
- Pacific travel : the complete traveller's guide
- Pacific pictorial : a souvenir collection of pictorial gems from New Guinea and the South Pacific
- Pacific Islands travel fact file