Metal Trades Federal Award : made by His Honour Judge O'Mara on the 5th day of December, 1941
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Commonwealth Court of Conciliation and Arbitration
- [Sydney] : Australasian Society of Engineers, 1941
- 58 p. ; 19 cm.
- Printed privately by the Australasian Society of Engineers for the convenience of its members.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Towards a new metal and engineering industry award : the report of the DIR, MTFU and MTIA mission to UK, Sweden and West Germany, September 1988
- Metal trades federal award : wage rates and working conditions / issued by Federated Ironworkers, Sydney Branch
- Metal trades award : award of the Commonwealth Court of Conciliation and Arbitration in the engineering, electrical and metal working industries, applying in the States of New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and to a limited extent in the State of Queensland : consolidated and incorporating vatiations to April 8, 1960
- Margins : Metal Trades case / judgement of Commonwealth Court of Conciliation and Arbitration, 5th November, 1954
- Metal trades award : award of the Commonwealth Court of Conciliation and Arbitration, in the engineering, electrical and metal working industries ... consolidated and incorporating variations to August 1, 1950