- Bib ID:
- [London, Society of Architectural Historians of Great Britain]
- v. ill. 24 cm.
- Cited In:
- Art index
- Repertoire international de la litterature de l'art
- Architectural periodicals index 1958-
- Avery index to architectural periodicals. Second edition. Revised and enlarged. Supplement
- Index to book reviews in the humanities
- Life Dates:
- v. 1- 1958-
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Vols. 1 (1957)-25 (1982).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Society of Architectural Historians of Great Britain
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Building in the air: Aspects of the aerial imagination in modern Italian architecture (Franco Albini, Edoardo Persico, Alberto Sartoris). [microform]
- SPAN : QUT architecture review 2002 / editor: Catriona McLeod
- Killing the bastard offspring : selected critical reviews 1991-1996 / Steve Harfield
- The interaction between physical environment and affiliative behavior [microform]
- Reconnecting with the past: Traditional Tongan architecture as an educational device for the Tongan people / Nonu, Paula Folau