The Philippine islands
- Bib ID:
- Forbes, W. Cameron (William Cameron), 1870-1959
- Rev. ed. By W. Cameron Forbes.
- Cambridge, Mass., Harvard university press, 1945
- xv, 412 p. front., plates, ports., fold. map. 22 cm.
- Map attached to lining-paper.
- "An abridged copy of the two-volume edition ... brought out in 1928."--Pref.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2029 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Philippine Islands / by W. Cameron Forbes
- Present Philippine trade problems / by W. Cameron Forbes
- The friar-land inquiry, Philippine government : reports / by W. Cameron Forbes, Governor-general, Dean C. Worcester, Secretary of the Interior, and Frank W. Carpenter, Executive Secretary
- Samples of Farmer Training Programmes in Asia with Special Reference to Sons of Small Farmers [microform] / G. Cameron Clark
- Freedom of navigation and the law of the sea : warships, states and the use of force / Cameron Moore