Australian Constitutional Convention
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Constitutional Convention (1973). Steering Committee
- [Hobart, 1973]
- 2 l. ; 30 cm.
- Caption title.
- "The complete list of agenda items is attached". No list attached.
- Australia. Constitutional Convention, 1973-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Appraising the performance of administrative agencies : papers presented at the 2002 National Administrative Law Forum / editor, Michael Barker
- Administrative justice : the core and the fringe : papers presented at the 1999 National Administrative Law Forum / editors Robin Creyke & John McMillan
- Administrative law : the essentials : papers presented at the 2001 National Administrative Law Forum / editors, Robyn Creyke and John McMillan
- Administrative law : setting the pace or being left behind? / edited by Linda Pearson
- The Australian administrative law service : including the authorized reports of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal / consultative editor, D.C. Pearce ; general editor, M.N. Allars