Reflexions on marriage, and the poetick discipline [microform] : a letter / by the author of The remarques on the town
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Author of The remarques on the town
- London : Printed for Allen Bancks ..., 1673
- , 198,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 821:7.
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Errata: p.  at end.
- Cited In:
- Wing R697
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 821:7)
- Marriage -- Early works to 1800
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1698
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An essay on preferment [microform] By the author of the rapsody on the army
- The proceedings of the citizens of Hereford in the delivery up of their chapter and renewing of it [microform] : vindicated from the scurrilous imputations of Richard Janeway / by a lover of the king, the government, and the city, in a letter to a friend
- A sermon preached in a congregation in the city of Exon microform : on the thanks-giving day, Thursday, April 16, 1696 / by a minister of the Gospel
- Report of select committee on the report from the commissioners on the improvement of the Saint Lawrence navigation [microform]
- The modest critick, or, Remarks upon the most eminent historians, antient and modern [microform] : with useful cautions and instructions as well for writing as reading history : wherein the sense of the greatest men on this subject is faithfully abridged / by one of the Society of the Port-Royal