The letters of Warren Hastings to his wife, transcribed in full from the originals in the British Museum / introduced and annotated by Sydney C. Grier
- Bib ID:
- Hastings, Warren, 1732-1818
- Edinburgh : W. Blackwood, 1905
- vi, 484 p.,  leaves of plates : ports. ; 22 cm.
- Includes index.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The defence of Warren Hastings, Esq. (late Governor General of Bengal,) at the bar of the House of Commons, upon the matter of the several charges of high crimes and misdemeanors, presented against him in the year 1786 [microform]
- The defence of Warren Hastings, Esq. (late Governor General of Bengal,) at the bar of the House of Commons, upon the matter of the several charges of high crimes and misdemeanors, presented against him in the year 1786 [electronic resource]
- State of India: in two letters from Warren Hastings, Esq. to the Court of Directors [electronic resource] : and one from the Nabob Asuful Dowla, Subadar of Owde. To which are added, a series of explanatory facts and remarks
- The present state of the East Indies [microform] / by Warren Hastings, Esq., late governor General of Bengal ; with notes by the editor
- The speech of Warren Hastings, Esq. in the High Court of Justice, in Westminster Hall, on Thursday, the second of June, 1791 [electronic resource]